Tour at Wine Cultural Center + degustation / VIP-degustation
Tour duration: 2h. 30 min.
Beeing involved into the fascinating world of Shabo wine. You can see, feel, taste, experience, save and take with you everything related to wine and winemaking.
Tour at Wine Cultural Center:
• The old “Royal Cellar”, created more than 200 years agoby French-Swiss settlers, where Pushkin and the Romanian King Carol have been.
• Ancient “Sherry Cellar”, where the unique wine, dry Sherry, is aging in oak barrels.
• The giant underground storage, located at a depth of five and nine meters underground.
• Great Brandy yard with oak barrels for aging of noble brandy spirits.
• Unique Champagne yard for the production of high quality sparkling wine with classic method.
• Modern department for bottling with “cold method”, where equipment is the guarantee of bottling sterility and natural properties of wine saving.
• Unusual museum with old myths about wine.
• Cinema theatre, where you can see a fascinating story about Shabo settlement and its founder, Louis Tardane, Swiss wine-maker and the first mayor of Shabo.
• Dionysus fountain – the symbol of Shabo, where you can touch the miracle of the wine creation.
In the crystal hall guests can taste the wine and brandy TM Shabo:
1. «CHATEAU SHABO CLASSIC» Chardonnay – dry white
2. «CHATEAU SHABO CLASSIC» Cabernet – dry red
3. «CHATEAU SHABO CLASSIC» Sherry – dry white
4. «CHATEAU SHABO CLASSIC» Semi-dry White
5. «CHATEAU SHABO CLASSIC» Semi-sweet Red
6. «Ukrainian Cahors» – desert red wine “Royal stories”
7. Brandy “V.S.O.P.” (five stars)
Traditional snacks for degustation: crackers, walnuts, dark chocolate are served for drinks.
On the territory of “Shabo” wine company the Store is located, where you can buy products of TM “Shabo”, souvenirs.
After the tour we’ll invite the guests to the restaurant “Shabsky patio”, which is located near the Wine Cultural Center. The cuisine is Ukrainian borsch with pampushkas, barbecue on the grapevine, Black Sea grilled flounder, pitta bread with suluguni and sheep cheese, Uzvar and homemade lemonade, pickled vegetables from the cellar. The natural white and red wine TM “Shabo” can become the great accompaniment to any dish.
Wine Cultural Center Shabo
10, Dzerzhinsky str.
p. Shabo, 67770, Belgorod-Dniester zone,
Odessa region, Ukraine
Phone: (048) 7000210, (067) 5561117, (067) 5181986